At Edmonds, we understand that buying or selling property is a major decision.
We also know it comes with plenty of financial and emotional pressures. So we take the business of conveyancing very seriously. In fact, conveyancing services is all we do.
And after 16 years in operation, there is a long list of clients who would attest that we do it promptly, professionally, communicatively and with empathy.
Trusted, easy, simple
Buying or selling a home or investment
We work digitally with you
Email, video or phone
Wherever you are in NSW.
Get a quote with just one click
What Edmonds Conveyancing services include.
Every transaction is different.
There are unique circumstances with each property, buyer, seller and third party. So we’ll do what it takes to get your transaction completed on time and without added stress for you. This could involve any of these steps.
- preparation of contracts for sale of land.
- contract review and advice.
- coordination of banks, conveyancers/solicitors and agents to accelerate settlement.
- property settlements and negotiations.
- auction enquiries.
- identifying opportunities for finance.
- mortgages, refinancing and property deposit bonds.
- property developments and subdivisions.
You’re in good hands.
Conveyancing is the process of managing and transferring ownership of a property from one person to another. It includes all the steps involved in the transaction.
The benefit of engaging a conveyancer over a solicitor lies in conveyancers dealing exclusively with legal property matters. As such, they won’t get distracted with other legal issues.
With appropriate licensing qualifications, as well as the required professional indemnity and fidelity insurance to practice, Edmonds Conveyancing stands proudly as an independent business that has helped thousands of people to buy or sell their property across NSW.
Find a conveyancer with Edmonds today.
What our conveyancing services include
Conveyancing is the legal transfer of property ownership from a seller to a purchaser.
In accordance with NSW Fair Trading, that means we take care of:
- preparation of contracts for sale of land
- contract review and advice
- coordination of banks, conveyancers/solicitors and agents to accelerate settlement
- property settlements and negotiations
- auction enquiries
- identifying opportunities for finance
- mortgages, refinancing and property deposit bonds
- property developments and subdivisions
And we do it all online!
We’re a team of five conveyancers with 50 plus year experience.
We’ll take care of your property transaction like it’s our own.
We take conveyancing services seriously
Buying or selling your property is a unique experience, and it’s even once-in-a-lifetime for many. Your home is your biggest asset, and we treat it as such. Our conveyancing services treat your property as if it were our own; This is conveyancing, without the stress and confusion. In looking after everything from pre to post-settlement, we take care of you just as much as we take care of your property.