There are so many reasons for selling property
They’re often cause for celebration, and sometimes a necessity. But they’re always important transactions in our clients’ lives.
If you’re at the point where you need a conveyancer to complete your sale, you’ve done a lot of the hard work already. Leave the rest to us. The Edmonds team are on hand to work in with you. Think of it as conveyancing, your way.
We know how time poor you are. Selling your property does not need to be an added stress. Need to chat after hours? No problem. Want to communicate over email or perhaps a video chat? We’re up for that!
Being flexible means being available how you need us. And for that reason, even though we’re proudly based in the NSW Northern Rivers, we are 100% capable of completing any conveyancing work required right across the state of NSW.
How Edmonds-style conveyancing works
Edmonds follows an important four-stage process to complete your property sale. We’re involved in every part of this and will keep you, your agent and other parties up to date at every stage.
Prepare a contract
- We conduct legal searches, then will prepare the contract and deliver it to your real estate agent
- We’ll respond to the legal questions from the purchaser via their solicitor or conveyancer
- We negotiate requested amendments to the contract
- Edmonds will liaise with your lender and the purchaser’s conveyancer or solicitor to ensure an efficient transition to settlement
- We ensure all bank requirements are met
- We’ll book a settlement time and place with the purchaser’s conveyancer or solicitor
- Edmonds will attend to settlement and distribute proceeds of the sale according to your instructions
- We then instruct the agent to give possession of your property to the purchaser
There are many moving parts to these stages. Edmonds brings 50 years’ experience to our clients and a true passion for delivering the highest level of service. We pride ourselves on our on-time settlement rate and love that so many of our clients return for future transactions.